WHO ARE WE?
We are a family-run, French SME located in Caudry (59), about 70 km south-east of Lille. We specialise in technical textiles: extruded high density polyethylene film, which we cut into thin strips to be knitted into different products with very diverse uses: privacy screens, shade cloths, industrial tarpaulins, mesh packaging for the food industry, etc.
Originally, our clientele was largely professional, but we created Brise-Vue in 2004 to provide a range of specialised products to ensure privacy and shade for the general public, but still with special conditions for professionals!
Please visit our Company page for further information.
WHAT DELIVERY METHODS DO YOU PROVIDE?
See Article 04 – Delivery in our General Sales Conditions.
HOW MUCH ARE THE FREIGHT CHARGES?
All our delivery prices are indicated in the Rates and deliveries section.
HOW MUCH TIME IS NEEDED FOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISPATCHED?
The lead times are given for information only. Please refer to the Rates and deliveries section.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY PRODUCT?
See Article 06 – Withdrawal in our General Sales Conditions.
WHAT CAN I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK?
Contact us to find a solution!:
- We may soon be back in production with a lead time that may suit you.
- We may be able to provide a similar product or one in a different colour.
- We may be able to provide the same colour in a higher quality.
- We will refund your order if we cannot provide a satisfactory solution.
ARE THE PRIVACY SCREENS RUN-RESISTANT?
Except for the entry level product N° 30 TNM in the range, all our privacy screens are run-resistant and can be cut with scissors (not a craft knife) without the risk of them unravelling. We recommend you first request a sample and test them for yourself!
MY FENCE IS IN STEPS AS MY LAND IS SLOPING, HOW CAN I INSTALL A PRIVACY SCREEN?
There are 2 solutions:
- Cut the screen on site, section by section (eg. Sections 2.50m long), then fix them.
- Ask us to cut the screen: we will do this in our workshops, adding a whipstitch finish at both ends of each section. There may be a supplementary cost for this service. Please leave us a message in the comments box at the time of your order.
HOW ARE PRIVACY SCREENS USUALLY INSTALLED?
The ideal support is stiff wire fencing. Unroll the first metre of the screen and fix the staples about every 30cm in each direction, they will close behind the framework of your wire fence. Then continue to install the rest of your screen in the same way. In very windy areas, increase the number of staples to make sure the screen remains fixed securely to the fence. See our Installation tips section.
HOW MANY STAPLES ARE NEEDED TO FIX MY PRIVACY SCREEN?
For example, a screen of 1.50m x 20m, with staples every 30cm in each direction, plus a few additional staples in more exposed areas = 4 blister packs of 200 staples. Don’t worry, our website automatically calculates the required quantity.
ARE THE PLIERS FOR STAPLES EASY TO USE?
Yes, they really are! They are just like a standard stapler. However, we recommend you try them on a sample first: after 2 or 3 staples, you’ll have mastered the technique!
WHAT ARE THE OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR: TIES, CLIPS, BALL TIES, FIXED GAP PLAQUES?
- The ties are useful for fixing screens to wrought iron balconies or gates as they are suitable for large diameters, or for temporary installations as they are easy to cut off with pliers.
- The clips are useful for temporary installations, if these are not too exposed to wind, as they can be opened and closed easily with a tool as many times as you want!
- The ball ties are perfect for fixing privacy screens and shade cloths with grommets: they are flexible, attractive, strong and can be removed!
- The fixed gap plaques with wire ties are designed for use with plastic slat fencing as the wire passes easily through the slats.